when is it going to be the other way round
does this count?
Oh, I think that one counts.
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop
If you dont love Robin Williams you are wrong
I’m at Disneyworld and tonight in honor of robin,the magic kingdom’s firework show was named genie’s wishes,and in the end they said “genie,you’re free”
The Best about Kristanna
After you see Frozen for the first time, you may wonder if Kristoff and Anna are truly meant for each other. At first thought you might think that they are polar opposites, that they are foils to each other, and that they couldn’t be more opposite. Let’s take some of their differences into account:
- Kristoff grew up in the mountains, while Anna grew up in a castle.
- Kristoff is an ice harvester, while Anna is a princess.
- Kristoff was orphaned as a child, while Anna’s parents died when she was a teenager.
- Kristoff enjoys being alone and away from people, while Anna does not.
- Anna loves to meet people, converse with them, and make friends out of them, while Kristoff does not.
- Anna is never afraid to hide her nature: she is always perky and bubbly, but Kristoff puts on an act of being cold, cranky, and rude.
- Anna dreams of finding romance, while Kristoff couldn’t care less and has no experience with love.
So those are just some of the most notables differences between the couple. However, if you think about it some more, you’ll realize that they are very similar, but in different ways at the same time.
- They are both shy and awkward, but in different ways. They both say “Wait, what?”, but while Anna is awkward almost all the time, Kristoff becomes awkward when he starts to fall for Anna.
- They are both very caring and selfless, although Kristoff tries to show it less (initially). However, this trait becomes more obvious when he twice rushes back to Arendelle, worried for Anna’s life.
- They are both very dedicated, but about different things. Anna is dedicated to finding Elsa and bringing her home to thaw Arendelle, while Kristoff is very dedicated to his ice business (then he becomes more dedicated to Anna in the above said example).
- And of course, they are both very stubborn regarding different things, too. Anna refuses to give up on Elsa, while Kristoff initially refuses to help Anna find Elsa (then this is demonstrated when, again, of course, hurries back to Arendelle).
Like the trolls say, Kristoff and Anna are both fixer uppers who have flaws and are rough around the edges, though in different ways. Yet despite all of that, Kristoff and Anna truly are perfect for each other. They have enough in common to understand each other, and their most obvious differences complement each other perfectly, giving each other exactly what the other person needs.
Anna affected Kristoff by uncovering his soft side. At the beginning, Kristoff is cranky, rude, and grumpy almost all the time. He doesn’t trust Anna’s judgment about her hurried engagement. But then he changes. The more time he spends time with her and gets to know her, the more she affects him. Her kindness and optimism makes him becomes the kind, selfless, and caring man that he truly is. She helps him realize that there are good people in the world, that he doesn’t have to be untrustworthy and cynical, and that reindeer aren’t better than all people.
And remember that Kristoff affects Anna, too: he grounds her. At the beginning, Anna is obsessed with finding true love. When she meets Kristoff, she babbles on and on about Hans and that they have true love. But Kristoff teaches her how to be more realistic, that love isn’t all moonlit walks and romantic dances, that it can happen in ways you may never have expected. From her experience with Hans, she realizes that love cannot be rushed and that she has take things one step at a time.
I think one of the strongest points about Kristoff and Anna’s relationship is how it developed. They couldn’t have been more different and started off as acquaintances. But they learned to rely on each other and got along, realizing that they made a good team. Their relationship then grew into friendship, and while it may not be true love by the end, they can definitely have that one day.
To me, that’s one of the best things to see. With Hans and Anna, it was all “instant love” and didn’t develop past that, plus it turned out to be false. But since love does not happen so fast, it’s best to see a relationship develop as a friendship first, then it blossoms into love.
With that being said, along with their similarities and complementary differences, Kristoff and Anna’s relationship is realistic and very relatable. It is one of the best fictional romances I have ever seen.
And hey, on the side, Kristoff and Anna never say “I love you” to each other, but who says you have to say it in order to prove it? ;)
Thank you all, and Kristanna forever! :D <3
Who did this shit?
Even the most powerful people have downfalls where they don’t see a way out. Princes and Princesses, Heroes and Heroines, and people just like you and me… we all just have those points where you just want to fall down on your knees and cry because you don’t know what else to do. But look up there. Look at all of them. Cinderella goes from prisoner to princess. Jasmine changes her entire country’s law. Belle transformed someone’s entire being through courage. Hercules became a god. Simba became a King. Rapunzel fulfilled her dream. Tiana did what others said she couldn’t do. Ariel found true love. and Wendy.. even though she grew up, she did what she had to do and kept Peter alive for her children and for generations to come. All of those people up there did something incredible. They rose from their ashes and so will you. All you have to do is believe.
Hands down the worst one was jasmine having to kiss jafar.